Windscreen Repair Leeds
Windscreen Repair Leeds
Autobody Windscreens repairs windscreen chips and cracks for both private and commercial customers. We specialise in windscreen repair Leeds and replacement windscreens on all vehicle models, small cars through to executive, prestige vehicles and commercial vehicles.
Whether you need windscreen repairs, or a replacement windscreen, Autobody Windscreens have the trained technicians to complete any job.
We offer a complete windscreen repair and replacement service to all businesses throughout Leeds, Yorkshire and beyond. Our specially trained technicians will come to your home or office to restore any damage caused to your windscreen. If the damage is too large to repair, we can also provide a quality replacement windscreen.
If your company has a fleet of vehicles, we can offer a competitive tariff for all of your windscreen repair and replacement needs. If you are looking for a reliable fleet windscreen repair and replacement company, we would welcome the opportunity to show you why our current clients only use us!
Lifetime Guarantee – Autobody Windscreens guarantees all work for as long as you own the vehicle.
Chip Repair Leeds
Autobody Windscreens will usually try to repair a chipped windscreen before replacing it, usually saving time and money. A chip in a windscreen could be turned into a cracked windscreen at any time. That’s why it’s important to repair a windscreen chip as soon as you notice it.
Free Windscreen Repair Leeds
If your vehicle insurance covers damage to glass, then our windscreen chip repair service could be carried out FREE of charge*, and typically will not affect your no claims bonus. If you need help with making your insurance claim, Autobody Windscreens can usually help with that too.
Contact us for more information about our products and services.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions of your insurance
Porsche 993 owner Rochdale
Duncan at Autobody Windscreens came highly recommended by another Porsche 993 owner
· I called Duncan to discuss the issues I was having with the existing Windscreen. Duncan recommended a course of action and we arranged a date and time
· Duncan has a wealth of knowledge regarding the quirkiness of these older Porsches and gave me the valid reasons why I was experiencing the issues I was.
· The main problem for me was the creaking noise coming from the windscreen being badly fitted. However, due to a design issue, water can get in behind the seal and slowly start to rot the car. This then is the main concern.
· Duncan not only removed the old Windscreen, but prior to fitting a replacement, fully cleaned, dried, treated & prepared the body with the correct solutions.
· Allowing this treatment to dry, Duncan returned the following day to complete the job which included treating the body work around the rear windscreen also. The additional time were all included in the original price quoted and not charged additionally as expected.
· It goes without saying that I would highly recommend Duncan at Autobody Windscreens, as I found the service level high, reliable and with reasonable costs.
Great workmanship & price
Fast efficient service couldn't have asked for more, right price too for a quality window supplied and fitted as it should be. Thankyou Andy